Please contact me directly via text at 716-771-0142
I am in the office Thursday thru Saturday. Hours range from 8.5 to 10 hours per day. Scheduling will be by appointment only. All scheduling will be done through me directly (no online booking).
I do my best to accommodate my clientele, but please be aware that my availability is limited because it is reserved for recurring long-time clientele. This means that prime time, such as evenings or Saturday mornings in general will probably be taken. Cancellations happen, schedules change and clientele transition, so don't be shy about sending me a message asking. The worse possible scenerio is I say, "no," offer you what I have available, and/or refer you to another LMT.
Availability for the week or as they happen for last-minute cancellation's may be posted to my business social media feeds. My Business Web Links
Please be courteous. Arrive at least 5-10 minutes early, so that we can maximize our time together.
- If you are a new client, due to current safety precautions, most documentation should be completed prior to you arriving at your appointment. Forms may be obtained on the Client Forms page or the online intake may be completed through MassageBook.
- If you believe you have medical coverage, please be sure to bring your insurance card and identification with you. Be sure to contact your insurance provider to verify prior to your visit.
- If your insurance changed, please make sure to provide the new information at the time of visit.
COVID-19 or Other Pandemic Safety Expectations
The strict guidelines below will be applied if we are in a state of emergency.
- Due to capacity guidelines, please arrive at your appointment alone. Guests are not allowed to wait for you in the waiting room or in treatment rooms.
- Once you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle and text/call that you have arrived. I will reply when you may enter.
- When given the okay to enter, you will enter through the back door. You will also exit through the back door, unless you are receiving other services in the office.
- Face coverings will be required to be worn during your visit. It may be temporarily removed during the face-down (prone) position of your treatment session (if applicable). I will provide you with a face-covering if you do not have one.
- A COVID-19 screening and waiver will be required to be completed prior to your session beginning. You will be requested to reschedule if the screening indicates you are unsafe.
- Before your treatment session, I recommend that you properly sanitize your hands per safety protocols (via your own cleansing product or what is available in the office).
- To reduce cash exchange, sessions may be paid via touch-less options (not required) through PayPal, Zelle or Electronic Invoicing.
For the safety of me, the staff, and other clients, I ask that you arrive at your appointment in good health. If you are feeling ill or have been sick within 48 hours prior to your scheduled visit, please reschedule your appointment.
- Please kindly provide at least 24 hours' notice, otherwise, you may be subject to a cancellation/late fee for the session scheduled. If you do not pay your cancellation/late fee prior to rescheduling, future services may be denied until payment is made. Very few exceptions will be made for canceling your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, and I will only give one warning.
- You will be charged 50% of the full session value, if you cancel your appointment 8-24 hours prior to your appointment.
- You will be charged 75% of the full session value, if you cancel your appointment 4-8 hours prior.
- If you cancel your appointment less than 4 hours prior to your appointment, you will be charged 100% of the full session value.
- Sessions that begin late due to tardiness will end at the scheduled time, with full payment owed for the session scheduled.
- If you are a third of the time tardy to the session scheduled (i.e., 20 minutes late for a 60 minute session), you will be asked to reschedule and pay the cancellation/late fee for the session missed.
- If you do not show up (no-show) to your session, you will be charged for the full session missed and future services may be denied until payment is made.
- I do not bill insurance companies for missed sessions or late cancellations. You are responsible for paying your missed sessions and cancellation/late fees.
- If there seem to be excessive last-minute cancellations and no-shows, I will have to eliminate privileges or completely drop you as a client (per my discretion).
If you wish to continue to receive my services, please be considerate of me and my time.